Friday, June 22, 2012

Distressed White and Gray Buffet

~~~~~~~~~Sold~~~~~~~~~




Someone left this beauty outside-- which in Arizona is pretty much furniture murder.  I had to completely remove the top as the veneer was all buckled.  After fixing several other structural problems, I painted an undercoat of gray and then used crackle medium for some texture and finally finished it in a creamy white.  I love the distressed areas where the gray and the dark wood show through.  Only two of the original knobs were usable so I put them on the doors and found some cute knobs at Hobby Lobby that match.

Here's the before...




And the After...














Sharing at:

Miss Mustard Seed

2 comments:

  1. Available means you are selling? Right? How much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I have it listed on Craigslist for $450

    ReplyDelete